Narrative

Avery was a young boy wanting to become a musician but he didn’t have any money to buy anything. Then he heard a strange noise from outside, his mind flooded with thoughts of what it is, he wants to know what it is but he also he doesn’t. Curiosity got the best of him and he stepped outside.

He found a flute like object on the floor, this made Avery happy because he always wanted to try the flute. so he picked it up a tried playing it and it made a horrible, dissonant sound. He kept trying and trying but it was no use, this angered Avery a lot and he ended up throwing it on the ground so hard it broke. “Oh no, no no no no no no.” Avery said worriedly. He picked up all the pieces and threw them in his bag.

He quickly ran inside and grabbed a glue gun. “I hope this works.” Avery said to himself. He carefully stuck the instrument together trying not to burn his fingers. He was getting really close to fixing it but then it broke again.

Avery was frustrated, he couldn’t think of what to do. Then he remembered there was a shop near by that could fix wooden objects. So he picked up the pieces and put them back in his bag and ran to the shop. He went inside the shop and asked the clerk “Do you think you could fix this?”.

“I haven’t seen a flute like this in years.” Said the clerk “I think I can fix it but I need the right tools”. The clerk took all the pieces into the back room and laid them on his table. He then opened his tool box.

The clerk got a strange looking tube with some glue. “This is the strongest glue on earth.” The clerk said. He proceeded to glue all the pieces back together and he gave it back to me. “Wow, thanks!” He said excitedly. He then played it and it sounded amazing. “This is the greatest day of my life!”